Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Move multiple entries

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Using PVS and migrating from PVM, we need to move entries from one folder to another, this is many entries. In PVM we could drag-drop and or edit multiple entries. Seems in PVS there is no way to achieve this! So we need to edit ech entries manually which is quite a task!

Is there a way that I've missed or so?

Thx.

Clock24 days

Hello,

quick question - are you trying to move the entries over the web interface from Devolutions Password Server (DPS) or with Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) ?

Regards,
Min

Clock24 days

Hello,

Via the web interface of Password Vault Server. We are migrating from Password Vault Manager.

Clock24 days

Hello,

I am afraid to say that it is not possible to move multiple entries at the same time through the DPS web interface.

A workaround is to use RDM to move the entries using the same operations as you did with PVM. For your information, PVM is now fully integrated in RDM. Please consult the following blog article about it.
https://blog.devolutions.net/2019/03/important-announcement-password-vault-manager-now-fully-integrated-in-remote-desktop-manager

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock24 days

Hi,

We are moving away from Windows version to web, so in this case I would have to mingle with both product to easily manage multiple edits. It is not so handy and lead to issue as export and import sometimes misses elements like attachments and documentation on entries.

Any plan to include this on the product roadmap?

Thx.

Clock24 days

Hello,

It is indeed on our road map to be able to move entries on the web UI. Incidentally, we cannot provide a timeline for its delivery.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock21 days