Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

adjustable Radius Timeout setting ?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We are using RCDevs OpenOTP as a 2FA Authentication Server.
I managed to integrate 2FA with DPS via the Radius function.
RCdevs OpenOTP sends a push request to my mobile, I approve, and it works fine.
However, I have to be very quick for that, otherwise Radius Authentication will fail.

I would like to define a timeout for the radius auth in DPS, so we can take this in production.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

This improvement request is already on our todo list. The internal ticke number is DPS-2690. We cannot say when this improvement will be implemented as our task list for 2019 is already fully booked. Once an update will be available, I will post it here.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello Erica,
Thank you for the Information. So we go with the google auth scan codes for now, as they intergrate seamlessly in rcdevs client app, too.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

Our engineering team has made a fix that allows DPS to support Radius with 2FA. As it's an internal version and we do not have such Radius 2FA environment, is it possible for you to test that internal build in a staging environment on your side? If so, I will then send you a download link in a private message. It will be important to not deploy that version in production as it hasn't been fully tested by our QA team.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello Erica , Yes of course I would like to test that version on a production clone. Awaiting your PM. Thank you !

Clock2 mths

Hello,

The private message has been sent. Will wait for your feedback about this version.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello,

Have you tested the DPS version I sent you in private message? If so, is it working in your test environment or not?

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello Erica,

sorry, we first have to set up a staging server. No time so far, due to urgent projects.
One mor week please.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

No problem about that. Let me know if you cannot download the files I sent you as the link normally expire after a specific period of time.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths