Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Devolutions Web Login Plugin with DPS Connection and Windows Authentication

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

today our customer asked if it is possible to use WindowsAuthentication in Chrome-WebPlugin.

Why do they want this?

They want to force their users to save the credentials of websites in DPS-Database instead of Browser-Vault of FF or Chrome.
Advantage: Secure place for credentials in private vault, don't get lost if device dies.
So I see now - there is a use case for this customer.

they have approx. 1500users and most of them do not use RDM, they should only get the chrome-plugin and are not familar with RDM and Login.

Is it possible to add Windows Authentication to the Plugin?

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Well, I dont know when we'll have the capacity to look into this, but I may have stumbled on a potential solution while I was down the rabbit hole on a totally different subject...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/devices/concept-primary-refresh-token

It looks like a project for our next internal Hackfest... I hope I can post news within the next month, but we are booked solid for 2019... Sorry about that

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi Maurice,

thank you.

It would be a great bonus for the plugin if we can allow and enable WA for DPS-Connection.

Another question:
Is it possible to autodeploy chrome plugin pre-configured?
If yes, how?

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 mths

SMG wrote:

Another question:
Is it possible to autodeploy chrome plugin pre-configured?
If yes, how?

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 mths

Hello Markus,

Unfortunately, Goggle Chrome do not allowed us to be able to deploy DWL. So it is even not possible to deploy it automatically pre-configured.

Sorry about that.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Thank you Maurice & Erica for your responses.

Best Regards
Markus

======================

Clock3 mths