Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

add special key below commandline window in execute script in terminal

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I am suggesting adding / modifying the window below - it contains a lot of unused space. By entering the command, it would be easier to click on "hyperlink" with a special key that will automatically add to the cursor location than to press the question mark and copy and then close the help and paste window. A small change and useful smile

execute_script_hyperlink_special_key.png
Clock4 mths

Hello,
I will add this to our todo list.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Your suggestion has been implemented and will be available in the next beta version.

Regards

Jonathan Del Signore
signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello Jonathan
Thanks for implement my request but please check my screen - this window has default size.
Maybe You can add "text wrapping" to resolve problem when window is not at full screen.
I think it would be great to reduce this text size and give smaller gaps between lines smile

Next problem: When I click on hyperlink, thaqn word is paste to end of line, not in space where cursor is (put cursor to middle of the word, or between two words and click hyperlink)
Maybe You can still think that will visually this text was more suited to the style of the entire interface, but it's cosmetics smile

I may cling to it a bit, but it's great that there is such functionality smile Thanks again for introducing the function - I did not expect you to add it so quickly smile

Zrzut ekranu 2019-09-13 08.57.21.png
Clock3 mths