Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Ability to 'Copy Password' from several "keynote" sessions via hotkey

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

My users operate with many accounts in their day to day. Within a single RDP session they may use multiple credentials: One to auth to the server (AD credentials), and another to auth to an application.

I have configured credential-based sessions that retrieve their passwords from our vaults.

We understand that we can Copy Password of the OPENED/CURRENT tab (RDP session) with a global hotkey (Options > UI > Keyboard > Actions > Clipboard - Copy Password). However, we would like to expand the Action functionality to ALSO be able to copy another (non-active) credential repository's password.

We need a way to define "keynote" sessions that are accessible by hotkeys. These keynote sessions live in the Navigation Pane as credential repository sessions. If I could globally define one to five "keynote" sessions, then I could create a hotkey to "Clipboard - Copy Password - Keynote 1" - and my users could quickly retrieve their other credentials.

This saves time from having to: expand the navigation pane, find the appropriate credential session, right click, copy password.

Clock5 mths

Hello,
Does the keynote session would be per RDP entry?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,

This would be 2 to 3 "keynotes" per Data Source. We'd essentially like to have the passwords that are retrieved via several different Credential-Repository-Type-sessions at our fingertips (via global hotkey) when in any other session, RDP included.

-Steve

Clock4 mths

I will add this to our todo list and check how we could add shortcut linked to a session.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths