Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Option to share/unshare clipboard

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I want a way to switch clipboard sharing on and off in an Remote Desktop connection, without having to close the connection and reconnect with altered settings.

This is often a need for me when I have one or more consultants active via a Teamviewer session on some servers, and we mess each others clipboard up all the time.

A bypass right now is to first of all remember the nuisance, then to run mstsc manually with the appropriate settings. But that's not great either, because time comes when we need to share clipboard for some time, and it's just a hassle. If you could solve that, it would save me a ton of time and frustration.

All the best,

- Sam

Clock4 mths

Hello,
I'm not sure it'possible to toggle it when the session is opened. This would have been the simplest solution. I can't find anything in the RDP ActiveX. That's something be could easily add in Wayk since we have the control over the source code.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Thank you for the response.
Cool, okay. What about if a "reconnect" was triggered, could parameters be changed then?
I refer to the action and procedure associated with right clicking a tab and choosing "reconnect". I do that sometimes when I have a resolution mismatch between my client window and the server.

Regards,

Sam

Clock4 mths

Yes this could be possible. We could add a button Toggle Clipboard and Reconnect. Do you think it could be good for you?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths