Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

[v4.0.30319] Duo 2FA push not working

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I still cannot use Duo 2FA push for authentication to Bitwarden all I get it this pop-up and nothing happens. It works fine for all my other systems e.g. the Bitwarden application and Chrome extension. The device list is empty and I cannot see anywhere else where I may need to set this up. I'm forced each time RDM decides to forget my connection to fetch my Yubikey from secure storage and authenticate with that.

Clipboard01

And speaking of Yubikey, I find it amazing that the input field for key is in plain text for all to see - not very secure.

Clipboard01.png
Clock4 mths

Hello,

Which version of RDM are you testing with?
Does the Send SMS or Phone are working?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Which version? Hmmmmm

Clipboard02

Everything is greyed out there's nothing I can do on that dialogue.

Also, when I tried to reply with quote to your message I kept getting this:

Clipboard01

Clipboard02.png
Clipboard01.png
Clock4 mths

Hello,

We've made some changes to the Bitwarden duo 2FA window. It should list the devices and let you use the three options correctly. With these changes, it now works in our environment.

These changes will be available in RDM 2019.1.42.0.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Thanks, but what great timing as my main phone just died and I can't get the Duo push notifications to work on my temporary handset.

Looks like it might be a while before I can test this.

Clock4 mths