Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Beyond Trust Password Safe - cannot navigate entries using the left hand navigation pane

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Navigating between entries of the Beyond Trust Password Safe type in the left hand pane does not work.

e.g. if you are on Server1, clicking on the entry for Server2 does nothing and does nor produce an error. Beyond being an annoyance this is a problem because the user may think that they are connected to a server that they are not connected to and make a change that they didn't intend ….

You can navigate using the tabs at the top of the screen but the left hand pane should work the same as it does with a normal RDP connection.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Is it possible to post a small video of the issue?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

I'll be happy to demonstrate this and the Dashboard issue I reported in my other post, in a remote session. Cant provide a video.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

To confirm if you test with another entry type as HTTP, RDP or something else. Does the issue is the same?

Also, what is the Connect mode used in the session?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

It does not occur for any other connection type I have ever used, including RDP. HTTP, etc. Only BT

Connection type is Proxy.

Clock4 mths

Thanks for the information,

I opened a ticket with the engineering department. We know around where the issue is, but we need to test and confirm what to fixe.

As mentioned in the other thread by my colleague Jeff, as soon as our Beyond Trust integration is up and running, we will test and fixe it.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hi,

This is still an issue in 2019.2.4.0. Is there at ETA for a fix or for you to get your BT environment functional again ?

Clock3 mths

Hello,

We are still waiting from BeyondTrust to have a new license so that we can upgrade our server to the latest release.
Since Bomgar purchased BeyondTrust, it's very difficult to get in touch with someone down there since they don't seem to offer a partnership program.

That being said, is it possible for you to send me via private message the name and email address of your account manager at BeyondTrust.
This may help to accelerate the process with them.

Sorry for the delay regarding the resolution of this issue.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths