Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

As admin I would like to mail (all) users

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

As an admin it would be nice if I could send a mail to (all) users that are listed in the Administrator/ User and Security.

For example to inform the users of current issues, or to request the user to update there installation.

Clock5 mths

Hello,

Using Password Server (DPS) are your backend data source will allow you to send emails between your team members via the web interface.
Is this the data source that you are running?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello Jean-Francois,

No we are having the following setup:

RDM 2019.1.39.0 64bit Enterprise running on Windows 10 connected to Data source type: Microsoft SQL Server

I'm not sure the company has also the DPS running. I'm an internal users, and have the rol of admin in mij team.

Kind regards,
Dennis den Ouden

Clock5 mths

Hello,

It's not possible to send emails to your users using SQL Server as your backend data source.
As explain earlier, this is only available using DPS as backend data source.
https://server.devolutions.net/

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths