Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Feature Request

Access DPS from RDM??

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Will there be a feature to access the Password Hub data from RDM as a datasource??

Thanks

Clock2 mths

Hello,
Eventually it should be possible but the first step is as a read only. We hope to release that in RDM 2019.2

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi john,

Just to let you know that we just released a Beta version of RDM (2019.2.3.0) In this version it is now possible to create a Credential type ''Password Hub''.

Give it a try and gives us some feedback.

Thanks again for your request.

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock17 days

Will do,

Thanks

Clock17 days

Ive just installed the latest Beta of RDM but im unable to find the DPH credential type?? I can see DPS credential type but not DPH??

What am i missing? Is it unique to a certain type of data source?

Also will RDM even be able to use DPH as a data source aswell??

Thanks

Clock17 days

Hi John

I've checked it out, resolve the mystery...It's so new that it is available just in Dev. mode, sorry about that.
We will build another RDM beta version next week.

Yes actually David told me that Password Hub will be a Data source one day. Don't have a timeline for now, we'll keep you posted.

Thanks and have great weekend

Clock17 days

new RDM Beta is Available. Take 2 !

Let's try the Password Hub credential type.

Thanks again

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

It works I downloaded the new Beta last night and already have DPH credential entries working! Many thanks, Keep the new features coming! When will we get DPH as a data source is there a time line yet?

Thanks

JK

"BIG Devolution's Fan"

Clock13 days

Great!

Password Hub as Datasource won't be before mid Oct for sure. Will have better time line at that time.

Have a great day!

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

john02 wrote:

It works I downloaded the new Beta last night and already have DPH credential entries working! Many thanks, Keep the new features coming! When will we get DPH as a data source is there a time line yet?

Thanks

JK

"BIG Devolution's Fan"

Hey John,

Since you're a Devolutions Fan I would like to invite you to join our private community!

Could you reach out to dsthilaire@devolutions.net? I will tell you more about it and give you a private link to join.

You will definitely enjoy the experience.

Derick

Dérick St-Hilaire

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

is there a rls date yet for DPH as a datasource in RDM?

thanks

Clock6 days

Hello,
I would say later this year but after the RDM 2019.2 release

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 days