Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Android - Feature Request

Disable virtual keyboard

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

I'm wondering if it would be possible for an option to disable the virtual keyboards within the settings. We are currently using Android scanners in our business and, per company requests, manual entry of data into fields needs to be disabled. We have found a workaround to disable the functionality of the alphanumeric virtual board, but the second virtual board (the one with Function Keys) we couldn't figure out any way to keep users from using.

Thanks!

-Neil

Clock2 mths

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We could add an option to disable the following toolbar buttons: Regular Keyboard, Extended Keyboard, Ctrl, Alt an Shift.

Would this be ok?

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

That would be fantastic and much appreciated!

Clock2 mths

Hi,

We will add it to our todo list and it will be part of our next release. Please not that we are currently rolling out a new release (2019.1.3.0) so the option will not be included in that release.

Best Regards,

Nicolas Dufour

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Much appreciated, I look forward to the update! Thanks for the support!

Clock2 mths

How often are updates made? What is an approximate time frame to expect this update?

Clock25 days

Hi,

Usually there is 1 to 3 months between updates, depending on the features added and the problems encountered. I would expect the next update to come out somewhere between mid-September and mid-October.

Best Regards,

Benoît Racine

signaturesignature

Clock25 days