Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Support

Please provide CSV layout that Password Hub can import

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi

I want to do an export of about 200 credentials from Remote Desktop Manager & import them to Password Hub.

Please provide CSV layout that Password Hub can import.

I looked up format LastPass is supposed to be generating. However when I laid my file out that way & try & upload that to Password Hub it is not resolving the fields correctly.

Also, is it possible to upload:

• groups
  • tags

thanks
jeremy

Clock6 mths

Hi Jeremy,

We are currently testing a tool to import entries from a .rdm to Password Hub. It should be available before the official launch of Password Hub.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate.

Have a good day!

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hi Maxime

how long before that happens?

Ahead of that can you share the LastPass format so I can attempt to upload a few from RDM

We use RDM for 15 team members; we are evaluating if we will use Password Hub for a further 25

thanks
jeremy

Clock6 mths

Hi Jeremy,

The official release should be coming soon. (A matter of weeks)

With that being said, would you like to test the import tool prior to the release?

Have a good day!

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hi Maxime,

Yes please, I would like to try the Import tool as soon it is appropriate to do so.

Can you indicate when that might be?

If it is ready now I will try it next week.

thanks
jeremy

Clock6 mths

Hi Jeremy,

We should be able to let you have the tool by next week, is that fine with you?

Have a good day!

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi Maxime

Next week will be fine

Let me know if I should expect it earlier or later part of week

thanks
jeremy

Clock5 mths

Hi Jeremy,

Just to let you know that the Hub Importer is now available. You can download it directly from Password Hub in the Companion tools section.

Don't hesitate to give us feedback.

Thanks

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hi,

I finally had chance to reqturnm to testing this.

The import worked.

The lack of Folders is going to be a turnoff for some users (especially those used to Remote Desktop Manager). Can Folders be added?

Also, either the RDM Export or PH Import have a problem dealing with
i) the use of RDM entries with USER SPECIFIC SETTINGS are NOT being transferred properly (credentials from USER SPECIFIC SETTINGS are not uploaded)
ii) the use of RDM PARENTed entries are NOT being transferred at ALL

thanks
jeremy

2. As imported into Password Hub.PNG
1. As stored in RDM.PNG
Clock4 mths

Hi Jeremy,
Happy to see that you've tried out the Importer.
We understand that since you are used to folders it’s difficult to work with out.

In Password Hub the notion of tag’s is there to help organizing your entries. We’ve added the option to filter by tag’s and in the next version (next week) you will be able to display by tag’s.

Regarding the Import:
v You’re right, entries with User specific setting are not resolved when imported and they won’t be for security reason. User Specific setting feature is not supported in Password Hub.
v Good catch for the sub connections, even if Password hub does not have Sub connection, we will still import them but as individual entries. Thanks for your input.

On another note, we would like to know overall how it is going with Password hub and what is your project using Password Hub Vs RDM.
Thanks again for everything

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths