Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

Issue with Wayk Now sub-connections and credentials from credential repository

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I've discovered a very weird issue with Wayk Now sub-connections (of any parent entry).

If I use credentials in my credential repository for the Wayk Now connection, it will fail with the error below. If I use the same username / password combo but enter it directly into the sub-entry (by changing the 'Credentials' field to 'Default'), the connection works. Are you able to reproduce this? I'd like to change the credentials used for many Wayk Now sub-connections, but this appears it may only be doable manually by opening every parent entry...

Clock6 mths

Hi,

Good catch, Indeed I was able to reproduce the issue, I'm going to open an engineering ticket and get this fixed asap.

Thank you for reporting this.

Regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello,

This has been fixed internally. The change will be available in RDM 2019.1.37.0.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Nice, thank you.

Clock5 mths

One additional minor thing I noticed. If I am entering text into the 'username' field, then hit 'tab' on my keyboard, the cursor does not advance to the next (password) field, it jumps straight down to the 'friendly name' box.

Clock5 mths

Hi,

that's funny I found this one too not so long after the initial bug report and let Hubert know about it, It will also be fixed soon.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths