Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Option to make Ticket # required in comment prompt

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

We would like to make it mandatory to enter a ticketnumber when using some credentials or sessions. Can this be added as an option, like "Open comment is required" and "Close comment is required":

Regards,
Robin

Annotation 2019-07-08 104110.jpg
Clock6 mths

Hello,

It should be possible to add an option for this. We will add it to our todo list.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hello,

We added a checkbox who make it mandatory to enter a ticket number in close and open comment prompt. This change will be effective in the next update (2019.1.39.0).

TicketNumberIsRequired+Forum

Regards,

TicketNumberIsRequired_Forum.png
Clock6 mths

Thanks. I'm looking forward on trying it.

Clock6 mths

I just gave it a try, using version 2019.1.41.0, but the value of both new checkboxes is not saved. I tried it on an existing entry and created a new one, with the same result. When the enabled checkbox is not saved, the ticketnr still is nog mandatory, could you please have a look at that?

Also, would is be possible to add the same options to credential entries? So it can be made mandatory to enter a ticketnumber or comment when viewing a password. And if possible an option on the credential, to do the same when a connection is made using it.

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Are you using DPS? Unfortunately for DPS the option will only be working once the next DPS version is out, as it requires the backend to support the option.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Yes, we are using DPS. Do you have a release date and/or version number for the required DPS version? Thanks.

Clock4 mths

The next DPS update should be version 2019.2, and for now we're hoping to release in September / early October.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths