Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

IF RDM locks/idles with MFA enabled, I receive the ffollowing screen after unlocking RDM and attempting to get it back online (by clicking the orange globe, bottom right). It stays like this and I must terminate the program so that it will prompt me again.

Clock28 days

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue!

I have been able to reproduce a behavior similar to the one you reported above. For this reason, a ticket has been assigned to our engineering department in order for them to find the cause of this issue.

I will update this forum thread as soon as I will have an update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock28 days

Hello,

Our engineering department just informed me that they might have found a fix for this issue! It should be available in RDM 2019.1.35.
Once this version is released, could you please test it as a portable version and see if this issue still occur for you?

For more information on that portable version, please refer to this link:
https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/installation_portableusb.htm

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock26 days

Will do - thanks James.

Clock26 days

This issue still occurs in 2019.1.35.0. The background color changed slightly however...:

Clock20 days

Update - if i hit the 'home' button/icon at the top left it brought me back to the log in screen. Success!

Sigh...more errors after logging in. Emotional rollercoaster. These errors pop up repeatedly and hitting any button produces more of them. I can't proceed past this part:

Clock20 days

Do you get an error dialog before the login screen show?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock20 days

The order of events was:

• opened RDM, which had gone offline overnight
  • click the orange globe
  • window pops up, nothing happens, just white screen
  • select 'home' button'
  • reach login screen and I login
  • script errors after that, grey screen

Clock20 days

In version 2019.1.36.0, I still need to press the 'home' button to evoke any sort of response when trying to get RDM re-connected to the data source. It still shows up with a blank screen until I do so.

Once I hit 'home', I can log in, then enter my OTP, but now all that happens is my profile page loads. It never goes online.

Clock13 days

Does it work after that if you switch from one data source to another?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock13 days