Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Cannot log in to multiple Devolutions Cloud Drive accounts at once?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Prior to adding in the new 2FA login, I could set up and log in to multiple Devolutions Online Drive accounts as separate data sources (I have one account for work, and another for personal sites). Now I can only log in to one at time, even with setting up different data sources. While both appear in the data source picker on the left, it will only ever show one account's contents. This means that to switch I have to add the one I want to connect to, and delete the old one and log in again.

Is there a way to remain logged in to two Online Drive accounts, or has this feature now been removed?

Clock25 days

Hello,

You are correct, as of RDM 2019.1.26, it is no longer possible to enter your credentials directly in the configuration of your Devolutions Online Drive and Devolutions Online Database Data Source. The application now use the account you are currently logged as under File -> Devolutions Account.

It came to my understanding that these changes were needed in order to implement the Devolutions Account 2FA.

That is the reason why you are no longer able to navigate between your multiple Devolutions Online Data Source. On Tuesday, I will contact our engineering department in order to see what can be done one that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock25 days

Hello,

After a discussion with our engineering department, they pointed me toward an option that might help you with this issue.

Would it be possible for you to go under File -> Data Sources -> Select your Devolutions Online Drive Data Source -> Edit (pen) and check "Prompt for credentials" ?

Checking this option will allow you to be prompted for your credentials when you connect to your Devolutions Online Drive Data Source.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock22 days