• Cancel

- Try Wayk Now first time today
- Install Software on 2 PC with unattended service

- Connection in same Netzwork works with wayk-client startet from both sides

- After reboot of pc's (wake unattended service startet) ID changed on both pc
- no connection now from both sides

Clock5 mths

Hello

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work well after trying the unattended service for the first time.

It can be normal for the Wayk ID to change after installing the unattended service for the first time; after which it should remain static.

Can you check for the existence of this file:

%tempir%\NowSession.log (the normal path could be C:\Windows\Temp\NowSession.log)

And provide it to us, either by replying here, via PM, or at support@devolutions.net?

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello

In attachement the logfile. If unattended mode is enabled, connection fails to both directions. Both PC with Windows 10 1903 installed.

Thank you and kind regards

NowSession.log
Clock5 mths

Hello

Thanks for the log file.

The unattended service consists of several separate executables that communicate with each other using a local TCP port. Something is interfering with that communication - do you run Kaspersky, or some other anti-virus or third party firewall?

Thanks again and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello again

We have Kaspersky installed. Which firewall-roules do we have to configure in kaspersky for make working unattended service?

Thank you and kind regards

Clock5 mths

Hello

Ok, thanks for the confirmation!

We've made a fix to improve compatibility with Kaspersky; it hasn't been released yet but will be available in the next version.

However, we have backported that fix to the 3.2.1 version, and I'll send you the installer link via personal message.

I don't believe any configuration changes will be required on your side. Please check your personal messages and let me know if there's any problem.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello

Wayk Now 3.3.0 is now generally available, and should fix compatibility issues with Kaspersky anti-virus.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths