Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

RDM Mac 5.4.0.0 with Integrated AD Security not working with Database version 523.

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

One of our Windows users recently upgraded our DB from 463 to 523.

Now, when I login with RDM 5.4.0.0 on the Mac, I am prompted for my AD creds as normal, but when the app finishes loading, the system says that it's "Not Connected".

Please tell me that you didn't fail to test the new database format with the version of the app we've been stuck on for over a year because you won't put any effort into working around the Xamarin/Mono issue.

Clock4 mths

Hello Steve,
We will not help you. We explained you many times the possible workaround with Devolutions Password Server but it's never the miracle solution that you want.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hang on - I've only seen that product mentioned in the iOS thread, and the followup questions I and one of your other customers had - namely, is this product an extra cost - went unanswered.

Also, I feel that my very legitimate questions around trusting that similar issues in the future will be taken seriously have gone unanswered as well. But sure, blow me and your other customers off.

Clock4 mths

Hello,
The other workaround is to create a custom user into the database but if you want to try Devolutions Password Server., don't worry about the extra cost. I guarantee you that this will not be a problem for us to package something special for your need.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths