Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

[RDM Mac] Batch editing entries doesn't work

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Greetings,

Similar to this old forum post, I am attempting to batch edit all of my rdp session entries. I have hundreds of rdp entries that I'd like to not have to modify one at a time.

Here's what I'm trying to do—

Highlight all rdp entry folders > Edit > Batch Edit > Edit Entries (Session Type Settings)...

Once there, I go to Local Resources. I'm trying to uncheck Windows Key Copy/Paste. I also want to check Send Num Lock key after connect as well as change the drop down for Control to be set to Windows as well as set the dropdown for Command to be set to Control.

Here's a screenshot of what I want to have set for every rdp session via Batch Edit:

I have done this a couple different times. Each time it will load. But then when I go to check any given individual Local Resource setting, none of the settings had applied on any rdp entry.

I don't have this issue if I edit each entry individually. But considering I have hundreds of rdp entries, I don't particularly like the idea of having to edit each and every one.

How can this be resolved? Am I doing something incorrectly?

————————————————————————

Mojave v. 10.14.4
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Remote Desktop Manager v. 2019.1.5.0

————————————————————————

Clock8 days

Hello,

we've been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been sent to the engineering team.

Best regards,

Antoine Mauger

signaturesignature

Clock7 days

Antoine Mauger wrote:

Hello,
we've been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been sent to the engineering team.

Thank you for the quick reply, Antoine.

Do you have any idea of what kind of ETA I can expect on this to be fixed?

Thanks

Clock7 days

Hi,

We'll try to have it done in one of the upcoming releases (either 2019.1.6.0 or 2019.1.7.0). So somewhere in the next few weeks.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock6 days

Could you please let me know as soon as the fix is released?

Clock4 days

Hi,

Sure, we'll do.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock1 day