Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

In Beta release 2019.1.15.0 I cannot access the Tab group pick list on some Entry types

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I cannot access the Pick List on the Secure Note, Credit Card, Website, Bank Account, Email Account entry types (there may be others - I did not test all entry types). There are some entry types which work as expected (RDP/VNC/ARD) - and some which don't.

I am able to enter a value in the Tab Group field, and that value is then available to be picked on entries that do have access to the Tab Group Pick List, but there are entry types which cannot access the pick list at all.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Broadfield

2019-04-25_11-10-26.jpg
2019-04-25_11-13-27.jpg
Clock6 mths

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue! Using the information you provided us, I have been able to replicate it in our environment.
A ticket has been assigned to our engineering department and I will contact you as soon as I will have an update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

MBroadfield wrote:

I cannot access the Pick List on the Secure Note, Credit Card, Website, Bank Account, Email Account entry types (there may be others - I did not test all entry types). Here are some entry types which work as expected (RDP/VNC/ARD) - and some which don't.

I am able to enter a value in the Tab Group field, and that value is then available to be picked on entries that do have access to the Tab Group Pick List, but there are entry types which cannot access the pick list at all.

Thanks,
Matt

Are you still facing problem in accessing?

Clock6 mths

@jswami972,

Do you encounter the same issue as Matt?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

@jswami972,

I updated to 2019.1.17.0 this morning, and the behavior is still present. I’m unable to access the Tab Group pick list on the User Interface tab.

Thanks,

Matt Broadfield

Clock6 mths

Hello,

We fixed the issue, you should be able to access the list.
It will be included in the next release of RDM.
Let us know if it works.

Best regards,

Clock6 mths