Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Password Server: Copy UserName?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We migrated from password vault to password server. While you can copy passwords easily, why is there no easy way to copy the username like Password Vault? I store credentials for more than just websites and automated connections.

You could model the copy username and password as it works when using the message feature to share a credential (copy username and copy password are next to the respective entries) .

Would be optimal to just get a copy username and password, but I thinking that would have to integrate with launcher to monitor the clipboard.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

We'll definitely add the copy username action. As for the automated sequential copy of username then password, I will add an item on our next architectural meeting, I dont see it being implemented in the short term

Best regards,

P.S. Our next release (2019.1) is already feature complete, the copy username action will be done within days, but sadly you will not see it for a while. It will be in a beta of our 2019.2 release.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

I second the addition of a Copy Username option.

I would also like to suggest maybe that those be available via keyboard shortcuts (like KeePass does it for example).

Annotation 2019-06-14 094430.png
Clock2 mths