Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Searchbar in navigation pane flipping

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi

I have set in the options that the search bar is displayed below the repository selection.

See picture right.png.

If I now switch to my private vault, openend Session, Favorites or Recent in the navigation at the bottom and go back to the main vault, the search is displayed above the repository selection.

See picture wrong.png

After restarting RDM, the search field is again correctly below the repository selection until I switch to another area again.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

right.png
wrong.png
Clock8 mths

Hello,

What RDM version are you using?

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Erica Poirier wrote:

Hello,

What RDM version are you using?

Best regards,

Hi Erica

We are using version 14.1.3.0, 64bit

Best regards
Simon

Clock8 mths

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce this issue using RDM 14.1.3.0 and a SQL Server Data Source.
A ticket has been assigned to our engineering department and I will contact you as soon as we will have an update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi James

Is there any news on this subject?

Best regards
Simon

Clock3 mths

Hello Simon,

This issue is still under investigation by our engineering department.
I will be in touch as soon as I will have an update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

This issue is now fixed. It will be deployed in the next beta version 2019.2.10.

Regards

Jonathan Del Signore
signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi Jonathan

I can confirm that this problem is fixed with version 2019.2.11.0 beta.
Thank you.

Best regards
Simon

Clock2 mths