Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

2019.1.14 GUI issues

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Attached some more GUI issue:

• If you select a folder in the navigation pane, the text for the actions are not visible (also no connections in the tab "Entries" will be displayed)
  • If you select a folder and navigate to the tab "Overview" a empty, white window are shown (the white one is very heavy in the dark theme wink )
Thanks!

Regards,
Min

Clock4 mths

Hello,

A ticket has been assigned to our engineering department in order to see if they can find the cause of this issue. That being said, I am currently unable to replicate this issue in our test environment. If I am not mistaken, you are currently using a SQL Data Source, is that correct?

Also, I assume that performing a "Reset Layout" did not solve this issue?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hi James,

after some further tests I have detailed informations:

this occurs only in the zip version - on a installed version the issue is not present
this was datasource independent
reset layout on the zip environment doesnt fixed it - after a new unzipping from the downloaded zip the issue is also gone

I guess the issue was located in the unzipped folder - and now i's gone - so I think there is no further action from your side needed

Thanks! wink

Regards,
Min

Clock3 mths

Hello Min,

Thank you for your quick reply! I will inform our engineering department right away!

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths