Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

2019.1.14 GUI issues

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

Attached some more GUI issue:

• If you select a folder in the navigation pane, the text for the actions are not visible (also no connections in the tab "Entries" will be displayed)
  • If you select a folder and navigate to the tab "Overview" a empty, white window are shown (the white one is very heavy in the dark theme wink )
Thanks!

Regards,
Min

Clock8 mths

Hello,

A ticket has been assigned to our engineering department in order to see if they can find the cause of this issue. That being said, I am currently unable to replicate this issue in our test environment. If I am not mistaken, you are currently using a SQL Data Source, is that correct?

Also, I assume that performing a "Reset Layout" did not solve this issue?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi James,

after some further tests I have detailed informations:

this occurs only in the zip version - on a installed version the issue is not present
this was datasource independent
reset layout on the zip environment doesnt fixed it - after a new unzipping from the downloaded zip the issue is also gone

I guess the issue was located in the unzipped folder - and now i's gone - so I think there is no further action from your side needed

Thanks! wink

Regards,
Min

Clock8 mths

Hello Min,

Thank you for your quick reply! I will inform our engineering department right away!

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths