Since upgrading to RDM 2019.1.13.0 64-bit, my NoMachine add-on doesn't work.
- Existing NoMachine sessions previously created in an earlier RDM version continue to work.
- I cannot find the add-on when I go to create a new session.
- If I try to duplicate an existing session, it just creates and RDP session.
- I tried re-installing the NoMachine add-on. No luck.
- I tried uninstalling, then re-installing the add-on. No luck.
Any other suggestions?
This should be fixed soon. Our engineering department is currently updating all our add-ons because of the user interface changes that we have made in RDM 2019.
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, April 22, 2019.