Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

Jumphosts for MAC client

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Please get the jumphost for MAC client working. I spent a good deal of time trying to set this up and was finally told by support that it's not supported on the MAC even though all of the configuration options exist.

Clock7 mths

Hello,

I have moved your topic in the RDM Mac feature request section.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Hello,

We were scratching our heads on how to adapt that technology on other platforms as it currently uses RDP channels which are not supported exactly the same as in Windows. What changes the game is that now, with Wayk Now, we have a multi-platform tool, that is meant to be installed (even as a service), can be used to send scripts, run queries, etc etc.

Our goal is now to implement the capabilities of RDM Jump in Wayk Now. The challenge is simply on finding time to do this. The Wayk Team is pushing hard on providing the cloud services in order to offer a seamless remote access solution. There's also the fact that we rarely get requests for offering Jump on other platforms, this drives down the priority somewhat.

I understand that this doesn't help you in the short term, but at least you know our plans.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths