Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

Possible slight glitch in 2019.1.13.0

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi!

If editing a entry in above mentioned Beta and the entry is present in more than one folder ("DC\TeleCity;Contractors\RG19\DC") and you decide to edit that entry, when pressing the three dots to the right of the folder entry - it only marks the second folder (or first in the tree) - upon deselecting that and pressing OK the entry is moved to root folder.

If one tries to select the second folder again the first click on the folder doesnt do anything (as if its beeing unmarked - although its not visually marked) and clicking the folder a second time selects it and then you can save.

Previous version (pre 2019) worked as expected, that you could edit entry and all the selected folders was marked when editing and you could select or deselect folders and it kept the correct list of selected folders when pressing OK.

Kaj

Clock9 mths

Hello,

Just to make sure I fully understand, you have shortcut of an entry in multiple folders? And when you edit one of them, the folders are not all selected?

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Yes - I can make a video if you like and give me somewhere to upload it.

Clock9 mths

Hello,

I just sent you a private message with the sharefile link.

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths