Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Shift + select connections

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

In a browser, you can shift + select multiple tabs and right click to close them or do something. Can the same feature be applied to RDM connections? I want to select multiple RDP sessions that I am connected to, right click and log off. Currently, I have to right click on each tab to log off.

Always using the latest beta RDM x64 version.
Local data source.

Clock9 mths

Hello,

I had a chat with our engineering department and with the components that we are using in our UI, it would not be possible to implement this type of feature.

Sorry about that.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Is it possible to do this from the "Tab Groups"? I can select multiple already connected entries. I'd like to select them and right click to Log Off, but it just logs off a single server instead of all of them.

Local data source.

Clock7 mths

Hello,

I had a chat with our engineering department and the suggestion mentioned above has been added to our ToDo list.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Any updates on this please?

Local data source.

Clock22 days

Hello,
I though it was already implemented. I will double check.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock21 days

Doesn't seem like it. If I'm connected to a bunch of RDP sessions via Quick Connect, I can't log off the sessions by selecting the tabs. If I go into "Tab Groups" and select a bunch of them and click logoff, only one of them is logged off.

Local data source.

Clock19 days

Hello,

Indeed it seems that the multi-select logoff isn't supported. We will take a look.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock18 days

Hello,

This fix would affect a lot more than we first thought. As a workaround for now, could you try going into "Tab Groups", giving the focus to the tab "All", and then select all your connections and logoff ? This should logoff every selected connection.

Regards

Jonathan Del Signore
signaturesignature

Clock13 days

Thanks, that worked. This is at least better than having to log off each server one by one. I'm happy with the workaround for now.

Local data source.

Clock13 days