Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Remote Desktop Manager Extension not working with latest ScreenConnect

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Current version in the ScreenConnect market place is 2.4, which doesn't seem to be compatible with the latest ScreenConnect version. Can the extension be updated please?

Always using the latest beta RDM x64 version.
Local data source.

Clock5 days

Hello,

I have assigned this thread to Hubert, one of our developer, so that he can verify your request.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock5 days

Hello,

Just to make sure, do you mean the latest pre-release, ScreenConnect 19.0.22849.7006? As it is a prerelease, it is not currently available for testing for us, as the setup provided to us by the ScreenConnect team is a cloud-based instance. The cloud instances don't seem to get updated with pre-releases. We'll contact them to see if we may get access to the pre-release version on our setup quicker.

To confirm with you for the issue with the extension in the mean time, do you see "load failed" or something of that nature where it should say "active":
2019 03 14 7 59 02

Or is it only giving errors when trying to use the ScreenConnect integration in RDM?

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

2019-03-14_7-59-02.png
Clock4 days

Hi Hubert,

Sorry, I should have clarified that we are running 19.0.22849.7006 - so yes we're using the pre-release version.

We see a load error and if we uninstall and install again, we get the same error:

Always using the latest beta RDM x64 version.
Local data source.

Clock4 days

Hello,

Thanks for the information. I've contacted the ScreenConnect team to see if they can upgrade our instance to the prerelease version so we can make the fix. I'll let you know once we have an update.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock3 days