Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Repositories

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hey, we recently separated the majority of our connections and credentials into repositories (smaller data sets to work with).

Everything is OK, so far, but the biggest problem we have is with the browser plugin.

Is there a way to have the browser plugin look for credentials independent of the repository it's in?

Also, is there any way to create shortcuts between repositories?

Thanks,

Chris

Clock7 mths

Hello,

For your first question, if I understand correctly, you would like to see the list of you credentials wherever it is located between your accessible Repositories without having to switch between Repositories in the Web Browser plugin, correct?
repo

For your second question, I would guess you are talking about a shortcut between repository within Remote Desktop Manager itself (Correct me if I'm wrong)
If that is the case, we have the Vault(Shortcut) entry type that you can use. A quick click and it will bring you to the specified repository.
vaultshortcut

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

repo.png
vaultshortcut.png
Clock7 mths

Hey Etienne,

That is correct. We are looking to have credentials filled independent of the repository they are in. Almost like they are all in the same vault.

As for the other one, we were looking to shortcut entries in different vaults, but I think that can be resolved with different organization and security groups within the vaults.

Also, I don't see that vault shortcut option. Is that in an upcoming release?

Thanks,

Chris

Clock7 mths

Hello,

The feature that you talk about is on our To-Do list from what I heard.

About the second feature, we don't have a shortcut from one repository to a specific folder/enter in another repository. The entry I mentioned was changed during the Beta, before that (14.1.3.0) the entry name was Repository(shortcut), but again, it goes in the repository without a specific folder/entry.

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Awesome, that's good to hear.

Thanks for checking on these for me!

Chris

Clock7 mths