Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Beta

RDM 2019.1.5.0 Beta - Folder Sort Priority won't allow Positive Values

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

When assigning a sort priority at the folder level, I cannot assign a positive value. In order for the sorting to work I have to assign a negative value to all other folders in the grouping. I'm able to sort at the individual entry level without issue, so I'm not sure what the actual impact is, it may only be with folders.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Broadfield

Clock9 mths

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Hello,

We've made a fix internally, this will be available in the next beta. We'll hopefully release it soon.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Hello,

We release RDM Beta 2019.1.6, which contain the fix for this issue.

It can download at https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/download

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Hello,

I test with RDM 2019.1.9 and it seems that I'm able to set a positive value for Sort Priority. Are we talking about the same issue?

Folder+Sort

If so, which data source are you working with?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Folder_Sort.png
Clock9 mths

Apologies wrong thread, I'll delete my message then this one later

Clock9 mths

No problem, regarding the Help- About windows. I open a ticket for missing information.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths