Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

CISCO AnyConnect VPN configuration help

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

I am trying to use a Cisco Anyconnect vpn entry. I need to change the group in the vpn and use predefined credentials. But I keep getting "Cant get pop up button 1 of window 3 of process Cisco Anyconnect Secure mobility client, invalid index" error. Please provide correct configuration settings to set it up.

Clock10 mths

Hi,

When the error occurs, what Window of Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is shown? Can you provide a screenshot?

You can try to change the "Credentials" window index to something else. The default value should be 2, you can try this.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Please find attachments for screenshots of VPN settings and Error pop up that I receive.

I need RDM to choose another VPN group in the dropdown. It didn't work and the password auto type didn't work as a result of that error.

Please advise.

Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 10.46.20 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 10.47.05 PM.png
Clock10 mths

Hi,

Is the error (attached to your post) for the same session (also attached to your post)? I've filled a session with the same settings and it generates a script (I've attached the script to this post) that would indicate the error should at the very least show Window 2 and not 3.

You could try to use the script to find the right settings and send it back to me (without credentials information).

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

OpenAnyConnect.scpt
Clock10 mths