Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Login screen - loading animation

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Is there a loading animation for your login screens on the roadmap?
I think many people click on the login button more than one time because they think, it's not working.

Clock8 mths

Good point. I will assign this to our dev

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi David,

How is this request coming along?
Our team would very much like this to prevent users from getting confused and annoyed.

Thanks

Clock3 mths

Hello,

The feature has been added in Devolutions Password Server 2019.1.

For a DPS upgrade, we strongly recommend following the instructions on this online help page: Upgrading Devolutions Password Server

We also offer a free remote session to assist you during the upgrade process of your DPS instance. If you would like to book a session, please let us know.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on October 14th 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi David,

Thanks for your response. We are currently on version 2019.1.14.0 so this seems to be another issue.
We are using SSO so the login button for 'Office 365 Log In' pops up again once credentials have been entered.

Is this possibly not implemented for SSO?

Thanks

Clock3 mths

Hi,

Is the second pop-up you see is this screen or it's another Microsoft Office account pop-up?

DPS+loggin

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on October 14th 2019.

signaturesignature

DPS_loggin.png
Clock2 mths

Hi David,

It's a different one, only showing the top half above the 'OR'.
I have attached a screenshot of what is shown.

Thanks,
Keiran

2019-08-20 09_13_49-Window.png
Clock2 mths

Hi Keiran,

Thanks for the print screen, the loading animation has not been implemented for O365 user only. As you could see in my print screen if you have Office 365 and another integration as Custom login or Domain, the loading animation will be on the button.

For further follow up, the internal ticket for this request is DPS-3555.

Regards and sorry for the confusion,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Keiran,

The requested behavior has been implemented for the next major version of DPS 2019.2.xx with an upcoming beta release date somewhere in the back half of september.

The change in behavior is that every login method will now redirect to a intermediate page showing a spinner while the authorization is processed before redirecting the user to his/her home page.

Hope this eliminates the confusion for your users,

Luc Lemieux, Software Developper DPS

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Luc,

That is awesome to hear. Thanks so much for the prompt response and resolution timing for this issue.

Cheers,

Keiran

Clock2 mths