Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

"warn if already opened" for VPN connections

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Is it possible to set option "warn if already opened" for VPN connection? I have VPN connection that uses OpenVPN plugin, but i can not set this option.

2019+02+12+1110

2019-02-12_1110.png
Clock7 mths

Hello,

Indeed as indicated by the label, its not possible currently.

What is the undesirable operation that you want to prevent?

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Our customer gave us just one VPN account and multiple of our helpdesk users connected to this account and disconnect each other. I know it is a bad practice but it we can not change it. If only we had warning that VPN connection is in use that would solve our problem. Can you consider this as a feature request?

Clock7 mths

Hello,

The topic has been moved to the requests forum. I will let David take over from here.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

I will assign this to one of our dev.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Hi,

Is the entry you are showing in the screenshot an OpenVPN entry or a different entry using a VPN?

Regards,

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

OpenVPN entry, but I would like to be able to check it on all VPN entries.

Clock5 mths

Any news about this feature? Can you estimate when do you add this feature?

Clock4 mths

What version of RDM and Which datasource are you using?

Samuel Baker

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Version: 4.6.0.0
Datasource: SQL Azure

Clock4 mths

Hello,

In order to gather more information about your request, I took the liberty of opening a support ticket on your behalf.
Through it, I will ask you a few questions in order to make sure that the feature request suits your needs.

The ticket number is Devo-3214

@everyone, I will update this ticket as soon as the feature request will be implemented.

Best regard,

James Lafleur

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on September 2nd 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

How can i find ticket Devo-3214? (link?) Or do you ask question in this post?

Clock4 mths

Hello,

In order to view your ticket, you will have to use the like below:
https://devolutions.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals

Also, upon the creation of your ticket, an email has been sent to you, have you received it?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on September 2nd 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths