Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Add a soon to expire report -- Feature request for Password Manager

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi, I think it would be very helpful if we had a pre-built report to show items that are upcoming on expiration. Such as certificate or passwords that are policy controlled ie AD 90 day account resets, or more importantly Certificates. They are much easier to re-new before they have expired.

I do realize there is a practical work around simlyf imputing the expiration dates a month off ( expires in January, but enter it as December);

Our BI server stopped Qlicking because we had a critical certificate expire and didn't catch it because it was actually inputted with it's real expiration date.

Thanks!

Clock6 mths

Hello,

As information under File -- Options -- General -- Notification you can set the expiring delay and it will show up a Clock icon in the status bar which shows the expiring entry including the delay.
Notification

Status+notification

That being said, the new Report entry located under Macro/Script/tools offer the possibility to create custom reports.
Macro+Report

We will create a custom report and I should be able to send it to you in a couple of days.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Notification.png
Status_notification.png
Macro_Report.png
Clock6 mths

Ok, that would be great. Please take notice all I have is the Password Manager and not the Remote Desktop Manager. Is there another way to get to those screens?

Clock6 mths

Hi,

Sorry for this confusion so I understand the request is for Devolutions Password Server. I will move the request to the good section or the forum and I will come back with further details.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

Hi Mike,

We probably already have the feature you are looking in Devolutions Password Server 6.1.3.

Through the web page, under Reports -- Scheduling Reports. You can create an Expired Entry List report which can run daily, weekly or monthly. The report includes the expired or only the expiring entries. Entries can be viewed in the report up to 50 days before they expire.
expired+entry+list

Report requires the scheduler to be configured, further help can be found at the help topic. How to configure scheduler in Devolutions Server.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

expired_entry_list.png
Clock6 mths

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

Clock6 mths

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature