14.1.3.0 Advanced Search => Edit (Special Actions)... => Template

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's a bug:

• Open the Advanced Search
  • session type = RDP
  • mark several connections
  • Right click => Edit (Special Actions)...
  • Template section is empty
Would be nice if you can directly choose the setting in the search window - the workaround for now is to select the entries and select Show in Navigation - if you repeat here the Edit Special actions the Template options are now available

Thanks!

Regards,
Min

Clock11 mths

Hello Min,

I've tried to reproduce the behavior but it seem like my templates section isn't empty, with both "Change Type" & "Templates"
2019+01+29+13+53+31

Are you connected as an Administrator?

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

2019-01-29_13-53-31.png
Clock11 mths

Hello,

Also, If you perform a Special Action edit without being in the Advanced Search, is it working correctly?

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock11 mths

Hi Etienne,

after some tests it looks like the issue only appears on a SQL datasource combined with Integrated Security.

Regards,
Min

Clock10 mths

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hello Min,

We fixed the issue you described.
It will be included in the next release of RDM.

Let us know if it works properly.

Best regards,

Clock7 mths