Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Toolbox folder

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi team,

In ScreenConnect, there is a toolbox feature that allows you to add your own tools into the toolbox. When you are doing a remote session with someone, you can then quickly access the tools in the toolbox easily. Is it possible to achieve something like this with RDM? Maybe even allow adding a custom folder path from your local machine and then quickly present the folder to the remote server?

Always using the latest beta RDM x64 version.
Local data source.

Clock8 mths

Is it something that you want to use in RDM with Screen Connect or with another protocol?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 mths

Hi David,

Just with RDP please.

Local data source.

Clock8 mths

I'm not sure to understand what kind of tool you want exactly? Do you have an example. For the custom local folder, it's not supported in RDP.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

It's not the tool, it's the folder.

As mentioned, I just need a toolbox feature similar to ScreenConnect.

https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Control_Documentation/Get_started/Host_client/Toolbox_menu/Shared_toolbox

I just need to be able to quickly open the toolbox folder and access the .exe files in there easily and quickly.

Local data source.

Clock7 mths

This is not something that we can add in RDP unfortunately. We don't have full control over the protocol. This is something that could be possible for Wayk in the future.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths