Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Bug Report

QNAP NAS Autofill

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

we have a bunch of QNAP NAS and like to include them to our RDM but we have some problems with Auto-fill/Login.

Discovery has a small problem because it finds Username ID (username) and Password ID (pwd) but not Login Button ID which should be submit.

But the real problem is that the username autofill does not work. Password does work fine.

RDM Enterprise 6.1.2.0
QTS 4.3.3 + higher

Greetings

Clock10 mths

Hi,

The Submit button could sometimes be replaced with the variable {ENTER}.

Regarding the ID, we do not have QNAP, could you export the source and send it us in private messages or to ticket@devolutions.net ? The username id may be in a form id.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on October 14th 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Hi,

i sent the sourcecode.

Thank you!

Greetings

Clock10 mths

Hi,

Thanks for the source code, base on it the ID values are:
Username ID: username
Password ID: pwd
Login button ID: submit

QNAP+ID

I test with the local copy of the html you sent me and it works.

For information I use a Web Browser (http/https) entry.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on October 14th 2019.

signaturesignature

QNAP_ID.png
Clock10 mths

Hi,

I perform other tests and I was able to reproduce the issue with the latest version of RDM Mac.

I will look with the engineering department.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock10 mths

Hi,

thanks for looking into it!

Greetings

Clock10 mths

Hi,

We solve the issue internally, in the next build (RDMM-871) of RDM Mac QNAP autofill and submit will be supported.

We adjust the way we are working with HtmlElement.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

OFFICE CLOSURE!

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Greetings

Clock9 mths