Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

Reports

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
I noticed the following things in the report module:

I would like to know, which passwords one user has accessed in the past. So "Activity Logs" should be the right place:image

• It's not possible to filter for "database users"
  • Why is this logged as "database user" and not "username"? User is of type "domain" in this example.
  • Would be great to be able to save custom reports -> would like to create reports like "all log ins from user A in last 48h" and add this to the report list.
  • Would be great to be able to add DPS default reports like "activity logs" and custom reports to the server scheduled report list. ("generate this report and send me the results every morning per email")

Regards,
Markus

Clock5 mths

Hello,

For your information, the Database User column is the user account name save in the DPS SQL database no matter which authentication type is used.

The engineering department has been informed about your feature requests. We will keep you posted when any progress will be made about these.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock5 mths

Hello,

The filter has been added in the Activity Logs report on the DPS web interface. This will be available in the next DPS version 2019.1.x.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

OFFICE CLOSURE!
Although our various support queues will be monitored for emergencies, Devolutions' offices will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths