Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Problem with downloading dokuments – PDFx docx, xml, crt, ect.

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Could I ask for your help with problem reguarding downloading dokuments from Devolition password internet interface? For example when I tried to donwload certificate cp_inter_ca2 (2).crt nothing happend.
File in format .ps1 is possible to download.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

problem.png
Clock9 mths

Hello,

This issue has already been fixed internally and will be available in the next DPS version.

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe Mercier

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

thank you

when will be the next version DPS ?

Thank you

Clock9 mths

Hello,

We had another issue that was blocking our release, and it should be reviewed on monday.

We're really trying to raise the bar (quality wise) for this release and the struggle is always on judging the severity of a known bug and the impact it would have on our current customers.

I will post back on monday to keep you informed of our progress, we want to be able to deploy our release next week for sure.

Best regards,

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Hello,

The issue is being handled as we speak, but sadly our next build will need to undergo the full suite of tests by our QA department before we can certify it for use by our community.

This takes a couple of days, so we will know only around friday if we still have blocking issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths

Hello,
do you have any new information about new version DPS, which repairs my problem ?

Thank you

Clock9 mths

Sorry about the delay, I was sure I responded to your question on monday, but my post isnt here.

We have found another issue, and the new release is being built. Again a new run of tests.

Thank you for your patience.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock9 mths