Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

ssh highlighting (multiple keywords allowed)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

If I have 9 different words that I want all highlighted a certain color why do I need to create 9 different entries for all 9 different words? Is there not a way to create an array or something that allows a single entry for multiple words/phrases that all share the same color highlighting options?

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to 'copy' an entry. I have to create a new entry and re-set the color highlighting for each and every single word/phrase.

Also still looking for the ability to support regular expressions
https://forum.devolutions.net/topic29413-ssh-syntax-highlighting-support-regular-expressions.aspx

Clock7 mths

Hello,

This shouldn't be difficult to add, both for the 'duplicate' (copy) and the multiple keywords in the same syntax highlighting setting. I'll let you know once we have something.

For the regex syntax highlighting I'll get back to you soon once I ask Denis about progress on the feature.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock7 mths

Hello,

We've made the changes internally and we'll have the duplicate button as well as the possibility to put more than one keyword (one per line) in the same syntax entry. This should be available in the next minor version of RDM. Please let us know if you encounter any issue.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock6 mths

This is a very welcomed addition. It makes the management of all my syntax highlighting rules far easier. Thanks!

Clock6 mths