Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

Dark Mode

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

when will be seeing dark mode integration in the Mac version?

Clock4 mths

Hi George,

I'm working on it at this exact moment. It is unlikely that a new release of RDM Mac will occur between now and the holiday season. My best guess would be somewhere in January-February.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

amazing! thats a great timeline!! very excited to see it

Clock4 mths

I saw it yesterday on Xavier's Mac and it's coming soon smile

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Xavier can you show us a teaser screenshot??? smile

Clock4 mths

Well, I can't see the harm in it.

RDMDarkTheme

Please note that everything is still a work in progress and some adjustments might still yet occurs. Especially in things that I'm not showing wink

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

RDMDarkTheme.png
Clock4 mths

Looking very nice! thanks for sharing.

Clock3 mths

Cant wait!!!!

Clock3 mths

Hi Xavier,

Dark mode looks great on the picture you posted. When will it go live for the Mac?

Clock19 days

Hi,

Development is finished on it and we've updated the necessary components. This will be out in the next release of RDM Mac. I can't give an ETA for its release yet as it partially depends on a share set of features released alongside RDM Windows.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock19 days

Xavier Fortin wrote:

Hi,

Development is finished on it and we've updated the necessary components. This will be out in the next release of RDM Mac. I can't give an ETA for its release yet as it partially depends on a share set of features released alongside RDM Windows.

Best regards,

Any chance on getting a beta?? I saw the windows beta with the dark theme dropped today, any eta on a Mac beta?

Clock19 days

I'll see about this if I have more time next week. I'll post back if a beta release gets out.

You'll need to set the the General -> Application Start -> Auto Update -> Check for updates at startup to "All updates including beta" in the Preferences window.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock18 days

Hi,

A beta version of RDM (6.2.2.0) has been released today (with the Dark Theme). You should all be prompted to update if you changed the Auto Update preference.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock6 days

That’s great, might be slightly thick but how do I change the auto aupdate pref?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Clock6 days

Hi,

Of course. Here's where you can find the setting under the Preferences:

BetaUpdate

After changing the setting and closing the Preferences window, just do a Remote Desktop Manager -> Check for Updates and it should prompt you for the update.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

BetaUpdate.png
Clock6 days

Thank you, 10/10 for looks. Great job

Clock6 days