Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Does the RDM-free has the capability to manage password for all connections?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I have many servers that I connect to and to manually change password for all of them is just very tedious. Does the free version of RDM have this capability to manage passwords for multiple connections? If so, how do I go about using this feature to apply all my different connections? Thank you!

Clock13 mths

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you'd need either the Batch Edit feature or, for a more precise tool, AppleScript. Alas, both features are only available on the Enterprise Edition of RDM.

Though I might have misunderstood. Both the features I mentioned can be used to apply the same change to multiple entries. Is this what you want to do?

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock13 mths

This is what I have. Under each folder, I have many entries or connections. Instead of manually changing each and every one of these sessions or entries when our password change, I was wondering if the free version has the capability to select a central password where I only enter the password once. However, seems like this feature is only available on the Enterprise version only.

Thanks!

Clock13 mths

Hi,

There is multiple ways that I know you could do that, but indeed, they all requires the Enterprise Edition.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock13 mths

I see. Thanks again.

Clock13 mths