Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Warn if Already Opened - Request User Permission

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We have the "Warn if Already Opened" checkbox enabled under the Logs setting area for all of our connections. So we will receive a pop up letting us know who is currently logged into that server. We think this feature is brilliant, however I'm wondering if there is or will be support for requesting that users permission first before taking the session. Something like a prompt that says "Would you like to request permission from this logged on RDM user?" with options such as "Yes" or "No, just login into the system".

This also brings up another related question. Is there or will there be any sort of internal messaging system between the logged in users that can be implemented? Any addons that could accomplish this or can an addon even be used in this way? Would be great for keeping up with and containing all internal communications in one easy to use place.

HB

Clock13 days

Hello,

I have moved your thread into the feature request section. Our engineering department will have a look at it.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock12 days

Thanks, I should have known to put it here.

HB

Clock12 days

Hello,
I will check what we can do. The problem is really on how we send the permission request to the user without a permanent connection.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock11 days