Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Devolutions and JIRA inregrations

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
Are there plans to integrate these two great products?
We would like to store our customer into in Devolutions and feed this into JIRA.

Clock15 days

Could you give me more details on what you need in RDM?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock15 days

Our customer information is stored in hubSpot. HubSpot is being used by our company as marketing and sales tool. We in our Service Desk do not want to use HubSpot for any other purpose than to bring in the customer name into JIRA. All operational customer information relevant to the Service Desk we want to store in a place we used for our day to day work. We use JIRA and Devolutions. We would like to store certain customer information within devolutions and bring this into JIRA when a customer is selected.
For example storing information for customers like dates. When was the customer handed over to support etc. When this customer is selected, we want this date to be shown in JIRA.

Clock15 days

Could you create a mock and maybe help me understand the way you see the integration in RDM?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock14 days

Entry --> Information --> Other
This has custom field CustomerID, and Date handed over to support.
I want to add in a Customer field, Date Handed over to support. I want JIRA to search our Database by CustomerID and retrieve the Date Handed over to support. If this is possible great.

Clock5 days