Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

O365 Web Login Page Loop

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We have configured our Azure AD registered app according to KB. However, when we try to use the Office 365 Log In button on the Web portal, we get redirected back to the login page. This appears to happen in both Internet Explorer and Edge. However, Chrome seems to pass the credentials directly, like SSO.

What are we doing wrong or is this a bug?

VERSION 6.0.2.0

Clock10 days

Hello,

Could you please send us the DPS diagnostic report using Send Diagnostic to Support in the DPS Console?
https://helpserver.devolutions.net/kb_senddiagnostic.htm

Could you please check if there is any error or warning messages in the DPS Logs? If so, could you please send us the detailed error messages?
https://helpserver.devolutions.net/configure_dvlslogs.htm

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock10 days

DPS Diagnostic report sent to support. Not seeing any errors in the logs.

Clock10 days

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

I have been able to partially reproduce this behavior. I will do more tests today and will keep you posted on my findings.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock9 days

Hello,

A ticket has been sent to the engineering department. The ticket number is DPS-2354. I will keep you posted when I will get any information about it.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock9 days

Any updates on a fix?

Clock5 days

Hello,

The engineers are still working on this issue. I will update this topic when I will get any information about it.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock5 days