Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - PowerShell Repository

Create customer and update customer from template with powershell

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi.

Powershell

I like to be able to add new customer from template.

Also I like to be able to update all customer from template.

Clock19 days

Hello,

It is indeed possible to create entries from a template. All you need is to use the ID of the template, that you can get with Get-RDMTemplate cmdlet,
to create a new entry with New-RDMSession cmdlet.

About applying a template on existing entries, it is not possible in RDM from the UI or from PowerShell. You can use the Batch Edit feature to modify properties on multiple entries at the same time.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock17 days

Now I have done creating the folders, one by one.

Can I update the Icon on the folder?

Can I update session with out check if exist before?

Clock12 days

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply.

It is possible to update the icon on folder by changing the folder type. Do you want to set a custom image? If so, this one is much more complicated as the image must already exist in your custom images to bet set with PowerShell.

Finally, because the Set-RDMSession cmdlet requires a PSSession object, you need to first get a link on the session you want to update.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock3 days