Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Applying Folder Template

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I create a template for a folder (with vault level highlighted and selecting "+" button on lower part of screen and selecting template) and when I open a clients vault and try to apply the template a blank box appears and the header says "Folder -GroupConnectionType_undefined" I am performing this as an administrator.

I am working with a trial version of the product. I work for an MSP and we have about 75 clients and I want to create folders for Networking, Server and I created roles that have the permissions applied to each and I would like to have 3 templates setup so when I need to add another company I can simply copy in the template folders and the permissioning would be correct; Someone let me know if this not the best way to do this

Clock25 days

Hello,

What version of RDM are you running?

Is it possible to post a small video of the issue please?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock25 days

Attached please find a screen capture video and the error message box that appears

I have create a template, I am logged in as Admin and have full right to the company's folder I can manually insert Folder but not from a template

Password Server - Connections - Google Chrome 10_29_2018 8_04_00 AM.mp4
Clock22 days

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your issue and a ticket has been submitted to our engineering department.
The ticket number is DEVO-848.

As soon as we will get any information about it, I will post a new comment on this thread.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock22 days

Hello,

The issue has been resolved internally and the fix will be available in the next version of Devolutions Password Server.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Customers that use Devolutions Password Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock12 days