Duplicating SSH session does not store font info

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Using the newest 14.0.0.0 version.

I start with a customized SSH session
-> General -> Terminal -> Display
Colors: Override
Font: Override (Consolas, 8pt)

When I duplicate that connection, oddly enough if I look at the tab, but don't touch anything, the connection is created properly. if I don't check the display tab, the results are not what was in the original connection. In this case, these were the settings:

Font: Override (Agency FB, 10pt)

I can't be sure that is what is in the actual connection, it looks like Times New Roman to me but it's definitely not Consolas. 10pt is probably accurate.

Clock2 yrs

On second look, it seems that the font/size settings are mangled up any time you go into the connection settings as well, presumably you have to at least hit OK. I purposely stayed away from the terminal tab, only changing the display name, but on launch the font was all wrong.

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

I have been able to reproduce your issue.

A ticket has been opened to our engineering department. The ticket number is DEVO-776.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

We made the fix internally, it will be available in the next small patch. It should be available tomorrow.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs