Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Bug Report

Credential inheritance broken after upgrade to version 14

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

After upgrading to version 14, credential inheritance from a lower folder seems broken. See attached screenshot. Domain name is used double. I've tried reapplying the credentials, but didn't fix the problem.
Directly after upgrading it was not even using the credentials from my private vault. RDM was trying to use my logged on credentials to log in to the remote session.

2018-10-23_101132.png
2018-10-23_102153.png
Clock2 yrs

Hello Niels.

what kind of datasource do you use (SQL, mySQL, XML...) ?

Regards,
Min

Clock2 yrs

We're using SQL Server.

Clock2 yrs

Hello!
We have similar report of this issue, would you be able to send go in File -> My Datasource information and send us the report?
Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

See attached file.

Clock2 yrs

Hello,

Thank you for that! I will keep you updated on the matter.
Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Hello,
The issue has been solved internally and will be available in the next version of Remote Desktop Manager (14.0.1.0), I will notify you once the update is out.
Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Confirmed fixed! Toast

Clock2 yrs