Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Web Browser session not working

I'm trying to set up the following URL for a Web Browser session:
[Removed for privacy reasons]

It works in IE engine, but not in Chrome. Using Chrome engine, the page either doesn't load (blank page), or it would prompt me for a certificate (no idea what to use here or why it's even prompting). If I choose to not provide a certificate, it would just show a blank page. Have tried ignoring certificate authentication and certificate errors, neither worked in Chrome engine. IE engine just loads the site straight away without any issues.

However, if you load the same URL in Google Chrome, this is what you'll get in place of the blank page:

I need to use Chrome engine because I need to auto-refresh the page every X minutes, which the IE and Firefox engine cannot do properly. Essentially, it is an Azure application proxy that redirects the login request to an on-premise ADFS, then redirects to a Citrix Director URL. I can't provide a login for you to test unfortunately, but I can show you the process via a remote session or perhaps a video recording?

To be honest, IE engine pretty well for most of the URLs I've tested. If we can just get the auto-refresh function working for IE engine, that would be good. Either way, I'm satisfied as long as I can get auto-refresh working on this site.

Always using the latest beta RDM version.
Local data source.

Clock5 days

Hello,

Here's what I see when I launch your website in embedded mode with Google Chrome. Is this the expected behavior?

I was in RDM 13.9.10.0.

If you would like to test my session, you will find it in attachment.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 days

Hi Jeff,

Yes that is correct, I get that too. However, when you type in your email, it'll take you to our ADFS page (redirect) and that is where you enter your AD credentials. The redirect doesn't show the login page. I can show you this process if you like.

Could I also request that you remove the image in your previous email? I'm not sure I am supposed to be sharing the initial link in the first instance.

Always using the latest beta RDM version.
Local data source.

Clock4 days

Hello,

Attachements have been deleted as requested.

I will have a look at your private message and get back to you.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock4 days